RoboBlitz December 4, 2006Posted by dpcough in Xbox Live Marketplace.
Roboblitz was unveiled back a long time ago and was originally promised as Summer 06′, after some delays in the PC version and Xbox 360 Live Arcade Game it is now ready to be released. Major Nelson has posted anything about Roboblitz, an Unreal Engine 3 Powered Game, nor has Gamerscoreblog yet but Deaconblade 360 from Unscripted 360 has posted that the game will be released this week for Xbox Live Arcade Wednesdays. I’ll post more features when Major posts on it but here are the ones according to “The Deacon.”
– Powered by Unreal® Engine™ 3
– Gameplay entirely driven by physics
– Advanced robot simulation and control theory
– 19 levels of puzzle-solving and high intensity action, set in 7 unique environments
– Entire game under 50MB via Live® Arcade
– Free trial version consists of three engaging levels
– Unique weapons including Fire-Cracker Rocket and Point-to-Point Tractor Beam
– Two different levels of difficulty (Normal and Master Technician)
– Master Technician mode allows players to unlock new achievements and bonus content
The game will be 1200 Marketplace Points and will release after 1:00 A.M. PST Wednesday.
Note: Turns out Microsoft sent a press release out to some on it, when am I gonna be added to the list? I finally got the site to get over 100 hits a day for a month (pats self on back and wanted to tell all how we are doing here.)