Shipping Out: Crap Week March 18, 2007Posted by dpcough in Shipping Out.
This week the titles shipping out for Xbox 360 are very easy to sum up, all crap. Some titles are budget priced in Tetris Evolution (the game that should’ve been an arcade game) at $30. This week I included every game’s price because only one game was the 360 standard of $60 in the Japanese game Armored Core 4, which by the way had horrible reviews. Then there’s some game called Earth Defense Force 2017, the game was localized so good that there is Japanese writing still on the cover! Well it’s an exclusive, no wonder the Japanese think the 360 is crap with games like Earth Defense Force 2017.
Well there is one game from EA, that is also $60. It’s some European sport called futbol, as known in America as soccer. There is also another sports game in Virtua Tennis 3, go try the demo before you buy – I could only beat the AI one time so have fun. Then there’s a kiddie game in TMNT, some people think it is good but have caution buying it. The only game that is a good game to be confident in purchasing is an XBLA title in Castlevania this week. I also included the fact that an official Viva Pinata strategy guide releases this week because some pinatans are still playing it a lot and need to unlock more pinatas. Buy at your own risk this week during Crappy Xbox 360 titles week.
- Tetris Evolution – $29.99 – March 19, 2007
- Armored Core 4 – $59.99 – March 20, 2007
- Earth Defense Force 2017 – $39.99 – March 20, 2007
- TMNT – $49.99 – March 20, 2007
- UEFA Championships League 2006 – 2007 – $59.99 – March 20, 2007
- Virtua Tennis 3 – $49.99 – March 20, 2007
- Castlevania: Symphony of the Night – 800 Microsoft Points – March 21, 2007 XBLA
- Viva Pinata Official Strategy Guide – $16.99 – March 23, 2007
– Donald “dpcough” –