Happy Tree Friends May 10, 2007Posted by dpcough in Xbox/ Xbox 360 General.
So what is a game coming to Xbox Live Arcade that’s based off a G4TV Show? Happy Tree Friends is the answer as the furry critters plan to go onto Xbox Live Arcade soon. Instead of explaining all the features of the game here is a list from the PR I recieved:
- Playable Happy Tree Friends characters: For the first time in 3D, play as the rescue squad of Flippy, Handy, and Lumpy to save other Happy Tree Friends such as Cuddles, Toothy and Flaky from life-threatening disasters!
- Unique twist to the action genre: Using physics-based reactive environments and problem-solving elements control a rescue squad with unique abilities such as hurling concrete, spraying water, or throwing nitroglycerin to augment the dynamic 3D environments creating a variety of unpredictable outcomes.
- Disaster levels made exclusively for Happy Tree Friends False Alarm: SEGA and the creative minds behind Happy Tree Friends have teamed up to create 10 original and engaging disaster scenarios such as the Mine Shaft, Candy Factory, and Museum.
- Gameplay true to the franchise: Experience the non-stop hilarious action Happy Tree Friends-style where their accident prone universe means destruction and mayhem are inevitable.
- Xbox LIVE® Arcade features: Xbox LIVE® Arcade will feature leaderboards to compete with friends, earn achievement medals, and track your progress as you advance through Career mode.