Halo Zune UPDATE May 12, 2007Posted by dpcough in halo.
Halo is getting products made in almost every possible form, so what’s the latest addition to the massive amounts of products? A Halo Zune is in the works according to a reliable Zune insider over at I Want A Pink Zune. Halo is big and some people might just get a Zune because of this. Is anyone in yet?
* UPDATE * It has been announced the Halo 3 Zune will be exclusive to Gamestop at a suggested retail price of $249.99. It will release next month in June in limited quanities. You can pre-order it now. The Zune will come preloaded with Halo content such as,
The Zune™ – Halo® 3 Edition comes preloaded with a collection of music, videos and artwork, including:
– Halo Original Soundtrack – Complete Album
– Halo 2 Original Soundtrack, Volume 1 – All tracks by Marty O’Donnell and Michael Salvatori – Halo 2 Original Soundtrack, Volume 2 – Complete Album
– Halo 3 “Starry Night” advertisement
– Halo 3 E3 2006 announcement trailer
– Halo 2 theatrical teaser trailer
– Three Halo 3 “making of” documentary videos
– A custom episode of Red vs. Blue – just for Zune!
– The first six episodes of Red vs. Blue Season 1
Over 120 different images, including game concept art, storyboards, paintings, and conceptual marketing imagery